It is fundamental: “No Waste and No Pollution”.
Galamas, through all of its staff, is responsible for reducing waste and pollution, in the office, in its warehouses and in the workshop.
There are a number of practices to consider for protecting the environment:
- Encourage customers to use used cardboard boxes in their removals;
- Use recycled paper and packing materials and avoid their waste;
- Separate packing materials to facilitate recycling;
- Separate and recycle printer cartridges, batteries, etc…;
- Control air conditioning devices through thermostats;
- Switch off lights when they are not needed;
- Use electronic means of communication to avoid wasting paper;
- Separate and store used oils, for subsequent delivery to a company qualified for their recycling.
These are the bases for Galamas to continuously help to protect the environment.
For your Health, protect the Environment!